2 years, 6 months ago
Kimonote now supports stream subscriptions, or exporters. You can configure Kimonote to send you a weekly/daily/hourly/5-minutely digest of new notes in a given stream. There's a small guide on how to use them, available here.
In addition, there are some minor bugfixes/changes to Kimonote:
- Default streams have been added (tags/users can be quickly added to them with just one click).
- Unicode note/tag names are now supported (there was a small bug in the URL generation that led to them not being able to be routed to).
- Some e-mail providers were rejecting Kimonote e-mails because of a lack of some DNS records. This should now be fixed.
- Stream fetching queries have been optimized.
- E-mail verification is now optional, but you do need a verified e-mail to post new notes or to send stream digests to it.
- You can no longer set the note date. The note is timestamped with its creation date at first, then with its publication date when it's published for the first time. This is for a better experience with stream digests and to avoid subscribers accidentally missing new public notes.
As always, feedback is welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org!